School dances are school functions, and as such, students are expected to dress and behave in ways that are appropriate for the school setting.
1. No front to back dancing.
2. No inappropriate or suggestive dancing will be allowed.
3. No simulated sex acts (including, but not limited to, genital touching or pelvic thrusting).
4. No bending over or squatting down to the floor.
5. All students must be upright at all times with both feet on the floor.
6. No straddling legs or wrapping legs around another person or object.
7. No “sandwiches”.
8. No lap dancing.
9. No dancing which could cause harm to one’s self or others including, but not limited to, “slam dancing” or “moshing”.
All students will receive a wristband upon entering the dance. If a student violates the dance policy, the wristband will be removed. If a student violates the dance policy a second time, he/she will be immediately removed from the dance, without refund, and his/her parents will be notified. School personnel will make the final decision concerning appropriate dancing.