The purpose of the Vacaville High School Hall of Fame is to recognize Alumni, Faculty/staff, friends/benefactors who during and/or after their high school years have achieved a level of excellence deserving of recognition in Athletics, Fine Arts, Science, their personal endeavors and in their support of Vacaville High School.
Eligibility criteria for Inductees:
- Alumni, faculty/staff, friends/benefactors of VHS are eligible for nomination and induction
- Induction into the Hall of Fame may be granted posthumously
- Alumni nominees must have graduated 10 years prior to nomination.
Nominees for the Hall of Fame will be considered from the following categories:
Nominees must demonstrate (or have demonstrated) significant achievement in or contribution to society. The following categories are examples of alumni that can be nominated but can also be in other fields For example:
- Nominees must be an individual or team that demonstrated significant achievement while competing at VHS.
- Nominees may also be amateur or professional athletes that achieved success at the national or international level.
- Fine Arts/Science/Business
- Nominees must be VHS alumni that demonstrated significant achievement while attending VHS.
- Nominees must have established themselves as an amateur or professional in the arts at a local, state, national or international level.
- VHS Faculty and Staff
- Nominees must be an individual (i.e. teacher, administrator, coach, advisor, staff member) who through personal endeavor, leadership and sacrifice over a period of years has made an extraordinary contribution to the success of VHS.
- Friends and Benefactors of VHS
- Nominees must demonstrate (or have demonstrated) significant contributions of their time, talent(s), or have made financial contributions for the betterment of VHS.