Skip to main content

Summer Information


Parents intending to enroll their child at Vacaville High School may do so online over summer.

Go to

Work Permits

Students needing a Work Permit should go to the Educational Services Center at 401 Nut Tree Road for that to be processed

athletics / Physicals

Athletes wishing to turn in their Physical Clearance document will find a drop box near the front office to place it in.